Academy Salons – ‘Christmas Haircare’ T&Cs
Entrants must tag the friend they would like to send a hair care package to this Christmas and explain why they would like to give them the care package.
To enter the competition, the entrant must comment on the competition image on Academy Salons Facebook page and tag the name of a friend they would like to send a haircare package to. Both actions must be fulfilled for an entry to be valid.
The winning user will be notified in the comments section, with Academy Salons replying back to the winning entry. In order for Academy Salons to receive contact details from the winning user, they must be contactable by private message on Facebook.
2 x Kerastase Christmas Gift Set (chosen at Academy Salon's discretion). 1 x for the winner and 1 x for friend of choice
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen when all entries have been received by 12:00pm on Tuesday 11th December 2018. The entrants will then be put into a random draw. One winner will be chosen from the draw at random.
14. The winner will be notified by a comment from Academy Salons on their entry within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick another winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.