Welcome to Academy Salons’ website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to submit to and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only.
- Web page content, offers and information is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, suitability, performance, fullness or timings of the content found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and content may contain errors and omissions and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
a. Where the offer is a voucher, only one voucher per transaction and not to be
used in conjunction with any other offer.
b. Vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other
c. Offers sent via text or emails are subject to our standard Terms & Conditions.
d. Other brands of hair care products and equipment are not included with vouchers unless otherwise specified.
e. Where retail products are part of or included in offers this is subject to stock availability; cash or other goods may not be exchanged due to stock being
f. Where the offer is for services this is available with selected stylists or beauticians. Please check before booking.
g. In-salon advertised offers are available only when the offer is displayed in salon window, display frames or A-board.
h. Offers and vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or reward systems.
i. Where applicable offers are made subject to availability.
j. The management reserve the right to alter offers and discounts at any time without notice and will not accept copies or be held responsible for lost or stolen vouchers and discount cards. E&OE.
k. Seasonal deals and grouped services purchased must be used up within 16 weeks of purchase unless otherwise stated.
2. Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash or Cheque (minimum amount for cheques is £25).
3. Service Guarantee
We want you to be happy and satisfied with your services. Therefore, we do ask that you contact us by email, fax or post within 48 hours of your service(s) for any queries, grievances or criticism that you may have. We do not offer refunds on services over the counter, but we are happy for the opportunity to make things right for you. If at any time you feel that you would prefer to try the services of a different stylist, then we support and recommend that you do so. Our entire team’s talent is at your disposal and discretion.
4. Retail Products Guarantee
a. It is important to us that you have the correct hair care products for your use at home. We endeavour to recommend exactly what works for you; we are not
looking to add to the product graveyard that exists in many bathroom cabinets. We encourage you to return, within 14 days of the original purchase date, any
salon purchased item(s) that does not meet your expectations and discuss with your stylist what concerns you. If available and applicable we will replace it with
something that better suits your needs.
b. Returns accepted on hair care products will be given full exchange credit toward the purchase of another product. Product cannot be exchanged for cash or any
styling tools or services and should a refund be applicable where the product is not available a customer credit voucher will be issued.
c. Returns on hairdryers, flat/straightening irons, curling irons and The ‘O’ system must occur within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returned items must
consist of all packaging and be in original condition.
d. We cannot offer returns or exchanges on hair accessories such as clips, brushes, combs, etc. Sales of those items are final.
We recommend that you make all appointments in advance to ensure stylist availability, as well as to secure the time that works best for you. Please arrive promptly for your scheduled appointment time in order to relax, browse style ideas and enjoy a refreshing beverage. If you are late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule or modify your service(s).
6. Cancellation Policy
If you miss your appointment without giving at least a 24-hours notice, you will be billed half of the cost of the missed service(s). We take a 50% deposit for all services which is held on your account. If you do not cancel your appointment within 24 hours or you do not attend your appointment your deposit will be forfeited. Failure to show for an appointment without any notice will result in a full service charge. These fees will need to be paid prior to future visits. For your convenience, we provide a confirmation text prior to your appointment where. We ask that you keep us informed of any changes in your contact information.
Gratuities are not included in the cost of services or gift certificate/voucher purchases. Tipping can be made via all our payment options, however cash is customary and very much appreciated; we thank you for your consideration. We provide a tip box on the reception desk for your convenience; however please do feel free to tip your stylist and their assistants directly.
8. Guest Policy
In the service area of the salon we can only accommodate those clients receiving services. We thank you for your cooperation in advance. Our goal is to provide each
client with personalized individual attention. All guests are asked to wait in the reception area where our reception staff will make them feel welcome. In addition, we ask that all children (not receiving a service) remain supervised in the reception area for their safety.
9. Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are available at all our salons for your gift giving convenience and can be tailored to any amounts or for specific services and packages. Speak to reception or your stylist for the best possible combination of services. Gift certificates do not include gratuities and are not redeemable for cash.
All pricing is based on time and product used to perform each service. Pricing is subject to increase if additional time or product is needed to accommodate your particular hair needs. If you have any questions on specific pricing, then we urge you to ask your stylist for pricing prior to your service.
11. Mobile Communication
We ask that all mobile phones be set to vibrate before entering the salon as a courtesy to other clients and our salon team. We endeavour to provide a relaxing, private and undisturbed atmosphere at all times. All our salons are equipped with WiFi and this is free for clients to use during their visit, please ask your stylist for the password.